Assisted Housing Management Insider: 12-Issue Subscription
Comply with Even the Most Complex HUD Rules and Requirements!
Your Subscription Includes:
- 12 issues emailed in PDF format and available online
- Monthly eAlerts with affordable housing news and trends
- Access to more than five years of archived content
In today’s heavily regulated government-assisted housing field, savvy site owners and managers turn to Assisted Housing Management Insider for the guidance they need to avoid legal missteps, hasty decisions, overlooked notices, or even a poor choice of words—all in an effort to prevent costly legal problems.
Providing insightful advice on how to quickly and easily comply with even the most complex HUD rules and requirements, Assisted Housing Management Insider’s leading compliance experts teach you how to:
- Ensure Efficient REAC Inspections
- Navigate HUD’s EIV System
- Prevent Unauthorized Move-Ins and Problem Guests
- Defend Against False Claims with Criminal Incident Reports
- Handle Households’ Unanticipated Medical Expenses
- Hire a Tax Appeal Consultant to Challenge an Assessment
- Handle Households’ Child-Care Expenses
- And much, much more
PLUS…Assisted Housing Management Insider also summarizes recent court rulings involving owners and managers, and includes essential working tools (like model forms, house rules, letters, notices, memos, and more)—all ready to use as-is or easily adapted for your site’s specific needs. Moreover, you can test yourself or your staff on the compliance issues covered in current articles by taking our monthly quiz, The Trainer.
Your Money-Back Guaranteed Subscription to Assisted Housing Management Insider also includes:
- Convenient email delivery of 12 information-filled issues in PDF format, complete with links to new online content.
- Searchable online access to more than five years of content, including feature articles, case summaries, and Model Tools.
- Monthly eAlerts giving you affordable housing news and trends, as well as quick tips for compliant, cost-efficient site management.
Prefer to order by phone? Call 1-800-519-3692
TO TOUR THE SITE, VISIT: www.AssistedHousingInsider.com
People Who Purchased Assisted Housing Management Insider Also Bought:
Sustainable Affordable Housing Management Print/eBook Combo
This comprehensive guide will help owners and managers of affordable housing sites create and implement sustainability plans for their sites. This guide explains how to:
- Save money by reducing energy and water consumption;
- Get residents to adopt “green” practices, such as recycling and composting;
- Get incentives for sustainability initiatives, including major energy-saving improvements and retrofits; and
- Improve the health of residents