Draft and Negotiate Smart, Owner-Friendly Leases
Your Subscription Includes:
- 12 issues emailed in PDF format and available online
- Monthly eAlerts with the latest news and trends
- Access to over 5 years of archived content
Commercial Lease Law Insider provides the latest strategies for drafting and negotiating smart, owner-friendly leases using recent court rulings and real-world, expert experiences.
Written in easy-to-understand, plain English, Commercial Lease Law Insider offers word-for-word clauses and other ready-to-use lease language designed to help shopping center and office building owners and their attorneys negotiate the strongest, most beneficial lease possible.
Plus, readers will find reports on the latest court rulings that have an impact on the way leases are drafted. It analyzes those court decisions and provides guidance on new ways to structure smart lease deals, negotiate owner-favorable terms, and identify loopholes.
Recent topics covered include strategies to:
- Stop a tenant from paying rent late by using a tough late-fee formula
- Limit a tenant's right to audit your books and records
- Accept partial payment but collect interest if a tenant wrongly disputes its rent
- Raise rent to fair market value when a tenant sublets or assigns
- Sharply reduce the impact of a tenant's bankruptcy
- Require a tenant to comply with energy-efficiency measures
- Make a tenant responsible for repairs and replacements
Your Money-Back Guaranteed Subscription to Commercial Lease Law Insider also includes:
- Convenient email delivery of 12 information-filled issues in PDF format, complete with links to new online content.
- Searchable online access to more than five years of content, including feature articles, case summaries, and Model Lease Clauses.
- Monthly eAlerts giving you commercial real estate news and trends, as well as quick tips for drafting owner-friendly leases and avoiding lawsuits.
Prefer to order by phone? Call 1-800-519-3692
TO TOUR THE SITE, VISIT: www.CommercialLeaseLawInsider.com
People Who Purchased Commercial Lease Law Insider Also Bought:
Updated to Include the Latest on: Green Leases, CAM Cap Pitfalls, Rent Acceleration Strategies, and MORE!
Best Commercial Lease Clauses, 9/e, provides you with a 600-page working tool that helps you structure safe and effective leases for a range of commercial tenants.
A one-size-fits-all lease is useless if it ignores a tenant’s specific issues and, instead, includes terms that are not relevant to the space for which it was drafted. Whether you are an owner or manager, or a professional advisor, Best Commercial Lease Clauses is a working tool that will help you structure safe and effective leases for a range of commercial tenants. LEARN MORE NOW.