1-Hour Webinar: Navigating Violations to Resolution
- Originally Recorded: October 27, 2016
- Speaker: Kristen Hariton, Senior Manager, Product Marketing at SiteCompli; and Eileen O’Toole, Esq., Partner, Borah, Goldstein, Altschuler, Nahins & Goidel, P.C.
- Purchase, Download, and View Instantly...Includes Complete Transcript!
Please view this short excerpt taken from the webinar as a sample.
Responding to HPD violations is one of the most important compliance challenges faced by NYC landlords. This one-hour recording will provide critical guidance and best practices at every stage of the process – from notice of the initial complaint through out-of-court resolution and litigation. The recording features seasoned compliance and legal experts addressing these issues and discussing recent trends, including increased enforcement efforts and risk to your building and tenants.
Issues spoken on within the recording include:
o The lifecycle of an HPD violation: Guidance and Best Practice
· The 311-complaint process
· Receiving notice of a violation
· Correcting and certifying violations
· Need for registration
· Identifying open violations and ongoing monitoring
· Enhanced enforcement
o Emergency Repair Program (ERPs) and Other Quality Enforcement Programs
· The litigation process
· Enforcement trends
· Specific Types of Violations: Best Practices and Trends
This webinar is specially geared to New York City multifamily property professionals, including:
· Compliance Professionals
Please Note: The information contained in this webinar is provided by Vendome Real Estate Media and is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice or as an offer to perform legal services on any subject matter.